CoolIT Systems Vantage A.L.C. CPU Cooler Review
Introduction, Features, Technical Specifications
Coolit Systems releases beefer Vantage A.L.C.
Coolit Systems built upon the success of the ECO A.L.C. and added a versatile and configurable LCD screen to their new Vantage Advance Liquid Cooling System. The Vantage includes multiple options to use the CPU cooling system in quiet, performance, and extreme modes. This gives consumers the versatility they need to use the Vantage in different situations depending upon the user's performance needs.
Integrated into the Vantage system is a programmable 84 x 48 pixel LCD screen with a dynamic, custom color backlight and 2.4GHz wireless communication module. There are two buttons on the Vantage pump housing that give users access to all the chassis fan speeds, RGB case lighting, LCD backlight color, and monitoring and alarm triggers.
Coolit Systems claims the Vantage is the is the world's first "wireless-ready" A.L.C. CPU cooler that enables the cooler to be controlled and monitored through CoolIT's Maestro software (not included, optional accessory) and USB wireless controller. Users can also upload their own images that will be shown on the Vantage display! This is a very cool feature with lots of potential for hardcore modders and enthusiasts.
- Vantage ALC provides an elegantly engineered cooling solution with an advanced control system that monitors temperature and auto-regulates the fan to ensure the highest degree of efficiency and minimum acoustic noise with continuous protection of the CPU.
- The innovative LCD screen enables user-selectable control profiles with a display capable of 6 colors and 4 orientation settings.
- The Vantage A.L.C. provides superior performance and industry leading reliability with a feature set unparalleled by any single cooling product on the market.
- The Vantage ALC is upgradable with CoolIT's Maestro software control platform, coming Summer 2010, that offers features thus far unseen in the PC market.
CoolIT CPU FHE (Fluid Heat Exchanger)
- Copper Micro-Channel
Universal Retention System
- Out of the box support provided for Intel 775, 1156, 1366 and AMD AM2, AM2+, AM3 sockets.
- Quiet, compact, long life Ceramic bearing CFF1 pump
- Life Cycle: 50,000 Hours MTTF
- CoolIT Systems low toxicity with anticorrosion/anti fungal additives
- Custom engineered for low noise high heat dissipation
- High reliability, Quiet 12V
- Speed: 1100 - 2,500 RPM (low to high regulation)
CoolIT CPU Thermal Grease
- CoolIT Systems Pro A.T.C. (Advanced Thermal Compound)
CoolIT Fan Node
- Three standard 3 or 4 pin fan headers that can auto detect a variety of third-party fans.Â Integrated Red-Green LEDÂ as well as an external RGB LED header and one temperature sensor header allowing for remote temperature detection.
Operations Modes (User Selectable)
- Three cooling performance modes quiet, performance, and full.
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty