In the summertime, when the computer is hot ...
Subject: Systems | June 7, 2018 - 06:27 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: DIY, system build
Why not cool down with some new components or build an entire system; thus avoiding the fiery ball of death which inhabits the sky this time of year? They are as excited as we on the Hardware Leaderboard that you do not have to mortgage your life in order to afford the RAM and GPU for a new build. The benefits of competition show in their builds, with their system builds showing a mix of AMD and Intel processors; NVIDIA still holds the GPU choices for now however. Drop by for a look at what might be your next build.
"Welcome to TR's Summer 2018 System Guide. This is where the TR staff picks out the créme de la créme of hardware components fit for the most price-effective builds around. We've tried to create builds across a wide range of price points with parts that provide the best performance possible for the money."
Here are some more Systems articles from around the web:
- Overclockers UK Germanium @ Kitguru
- Building a basic gaming PC with AMD's Ryzen 3 2200G @ The Tech Report
- Viglen Incepta Professional RX @ Kitguru
- Zotac MEK1 Black @ Kitguru
- MSI Infinite X Gaming Desktop @ Techspot
- Intel's NUC8i7HVK "Hades Canyon" @ The Tech Report
- MSI Infinite X @ Kitguru
- Alienware Aurora R7 @ Kitguru