CES 2016: Lenovo ideapad 710S Notebook
Subject: Systems, Mobile | January 4, 2016 - 07:00 PM | Sebastian Peak
Tagged: notebook, Lenovo, laptop, CES 2016, CES
Lenovo's new ideapad 710S is a thin and light notebook with a 13.3-inch 1920x1080 IPS display, and is powered by 6th gen Intel (Skylake) processors with optional Iris graphics.
Here are some of the specifications from Lenovo:
- Up to 6th gen Intel Core i7 CPU
- Up to 256GB PCIe SSD storage
- Up to 8GB LP-DDR3 memory
- Up to 8 hours battery life
- Optional Intel Iris GFX
- USB 3.0 & Micro HDMI connectors
- JBL stereo speakers with Dolby Audio Premium
- Ports: 2 x USB 3.0, one always on-charging, 4-in-1 card reader, Audio
- Combo Jack, Micro HDMI-out
- Up to Intel 2 x 2 Wi-Fi 802.11ac + Bluetooth 4.0
- Windows 10 Home
The ideapad 710S will start at $799 and will be available in July 2016.
Follow all of our coverage of the show at http://pcper.com/ces!