Friday storage roundup
Subject: Storage | April 20, 2018 - 02:58 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: round up, ssd, hdd, external drive, NAS
The SSD market is somewhat daunting to a newcomer, not just the various interfaces and technology but also the huge selection of models from the various suppliers. HDDs and NAS devices are a little less so, but there is still a large variety to choose from. TechSpot offer their advice, with a round up of what they consider the best of the best in six categories of storage devices. Quickly take a look to see if you agree, as it is all likely to change again very soon.
"With solid state drives now fully mainstream and hard drives being more affordable than ever, there is a broad a mix of high-performance and high-capacity options to choose from in a range of form factors. Fortunately for you, we have spent dozens of hours testing storage devices, so we have a pretty clear idea about what devices are worth buying."
Here are some more Storage reviews from around the web:
- HP EX900 500GB M.2. SSD @ Guru of 3D
- Crucial MX500 500 GB @ TechPowerUp
- The Kingston A1000 NVMe SSD @ BabelTechReviews
- Toshiba X300 5TB SATA III HDD Review @ NikKTech
- TerraMaster F4-220 NAS @ PC Review News
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2 Duo 8TB NAS Server Review @ NikKTech
- NORCO RPC-3216 3U rackmount 16 bay hot swap server chassis @ MissingRemote