Subject: Shows and Expos | June 9, 2009 - 04:14 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
The Tech Report have been posting Computex updates like mad and still are having a hard time keeping up due to the huge volume of information from this years expo. Lynnfield processors and the P55 boards they will run on were showing next to nVIDIA's Tegra processor and Ion platform. Various PSU makers were showing off their 80+ lineups, including this very impressive beast. There were some interesting new tricks with notebooks and the motherboard makers were showing off too.
There is a lot more to see there but don't tire your eyes out as Ryan has a newly minted article on his travels at Computex as well.
"We have even more Computex news and photo galleries from the latter part of the show. Join us for the latest official and unofficial news about Intel's next quad-core processors, Tegra and Ion systems from Nvidia, ultra- efficient power supplies from Seasonic and Enermax, next-gen netbook touchpads, AMD processor core unlocking from Gigabyte, and much more."
Here are some more Shows and Expos articles from around the web:
SHOWS AND EXPOS
- Nvidia pulls one over on AMD at the Microsoft booth @ The Inquirer
- Computex 2009 Day 2 @ Ninjalane
- Computex 2009 Day 3 @ Ninjalane
- Computex 2009 Day 4 @ Ninjalane
- Computex 2009: Show Girls @ techPowerUp
- Best of E3 2009 @ Digital Trends
- E3 Expo 2009: The Great Video Game Accessory Round Up @ Futurelooks
- E3 Expo 2009: Cool New Games for the Nintendo Wii @ Futurelooks
- E3 2009: Who won? Who lost? Who wins a golden Ars?