Waiting on K10
Subject: Processors | August 20, 2007 - 12:18 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
In the lead up to Barcelona's release date, as we all wait for the first CPU benchmarks, we can still get an idea what new features we will be seeing in the retail models. X-bit Labs has put together every scrap of information they have managed to get from AMD into an 11 page article covering the architectures specifications, instruction set and more.
"First AMD Barcelona processors should be announced in a month already. They will be the first solutions to be built
on AMD’s new K10 micro-architecture that the company pins a lot of hopes upon. Let’s take a closer look at the
micro-architectural innovations that will be introduced in these new solutions."
Here are some more Processor articles from around the web:
- Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 2.66 GHz
1333MHz FSB Processor Review @ PCSTATS
- Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 G0: An
Overclocker's Dream @ Extreme
- Core 2 Quad G0-stepping overclocking
- Q6700 retail. How high will it go? @ HEXUS
- Overclocking the G0 SLACR Q6600 to 4GHz @
- AMD Barcelona : To Launch Or Not To
Launch? @ TechARP
- All Athlon 64 Models @ Hardware
- Intel Xeon
X3210 2.13GHz Quad-Core @ Techgage
- Intel Pentium
Dual-Core E2160 - The Next Overclocking Wonder @ Hardware Zone
- Intel E6750 CPU Review @ OCC
- Desktop CPU Comparison Guide Rev.
3.5 @ TechARP