Zotac thinks small with their new Z68 motherboard
Subject: Motherboards | July 15, 2011 - 01:50 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: zotac, mini-itx, z68
If you are looking to bring the benefits of the Z68 chipset to your LAN box, look no further than Zotac's Z68-ITX WiFi mini-ITX board. They've done everything possible to trim down the size while keeping the functionality you need to play games. While there is only a single PCIe 16x slot and 4 SATA ports in total, you have 8 USB 2.0 ports and a pair of USB 3.0 as well as a variety of audio and video output ports. As well there is a serious WiFi add on card with dual antenna to get you connected to your friends and enemies. Check out the full review that TechPowerUp posted here.
"ZOTAC recently announced their mini-ITX Z68 motherboard. Supporting standard desktop parts for expansion, the ZOTAC Z68-ITX WiFi offers all the features of the Intel Z68 chipset, including some decent overclocking. We put the Z68-ITX WiFi through the paces, and take this little roadster for a wild ZOTAC ride."
Here are some more Motherboard articles from around the web:
- ASRock Z68 Extreme 4 Motherboard Review - "All Inclusive" Becomes The New Standard @ SSD Review
- Asus Rampage III Black Edition @ LegionHardware
- ASUS Maximus IV Gene-Z (Intel Z68) mATX @ Tweaktown
- ASRock H61M/U3S3 @ Phoronix
- Intel DH61AG Media Series Mini-ITX Motherboard and Core i5-2390T Review @MissingRemote
- Fusion E-350 Review: ASUS E35M1-I Deluxe, ECS HDC-I and Zotac FUSION350-A-E @ AnandTech
- MSI A75MA-G55 Motherboard @ Hardware Secrets
- AMD 990FX Review: ASUS Sabertooth 990FX vs ECS A990FXM-A @ t-break
- ASUS F1A75-V PRO Motherboard Review @Hi Tech Legion
- ECS A75F-A Motherboard @ Hardware Secrets