Now that the 8700K is in stock occasionally, check out Gigabyte's Z370 offering
Subject: Motherboards | December 11, 2017 - 05:11 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming, Z370, Intel, gigabyte, coffee lake
The Z370 for Coffee Lake may look the same as a Z270 for Kaby Lake but unfortunately that is not the case and your Kaby CPU is not going to work. For those who did not upgrade during the previous generation and have been patiently awaiting the availability of Coffee Lake CPUs, [H]ard|OCP's review of the Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming is worth checking out. The board can be had for around $170 and currently includes a free PCIe WiFi card, for that price there are a lot of extras to be had. The board is also able to offer the possibility of a decent overclock as well!
"Intel’s launched yet another chipset, so for better or worse that means new motherboards for Intel’s mainstream market. We look at GIGABYTE’s Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming to see if it’s worthy of a Coffee Lake CPU. And now that you can actually find the 8700K in stock, it is worth talking about."
Here are some more Motherboard articles from around the web:
- Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming @ Kitguru
- The EVGA Z370 FTW MB review – the i7-8700K Road to 5.0 GHz @ BabelTechReviews
- MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC @ TechPowerUp
- Asus ROG Rampage VI Extreme @ Guru of 3D
- ASUS Republic Of Gamers Maximus X Apex @ Guru of 3D
- ASRock X299 Taichi XE @ Kitguru