The Intel version of the GAMING PRO CARBON AC
Subject: Motherboards | November 21, 2017 - 02:53 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: msi, Z370, Intel, GAMING PRO CARBON AC
MSI have also released a Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon AC in addition to the AMD compatible X399 model we have seen reviewed recently. The look is very similar but as there are not quite as many lanes available on the Z370 there are some differences. There are only a pair of M.2 ports, however lane sharing is well thought out and if you install an NVMe drive you will not interfere with your SATA ports; The Tech Report offers more detail in their review. There are also less USB ports, though MSI makes sure to include the important USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports, in both Type-A and Type-C. Drop by for all the details and performance results.
"MSI's Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon AC offers fresh looks and plenty of RGB LEDs to go with Intel's latest CPUs. We poked and prodded this board under both stock and overclocked testing conditions to see how it handles a piping-hot Core i7-8700K in its socket."
Here are some more Motherboard articles from around the web:
- ASUS TUF Z370-Pro Gaming @ Guru of 3D
- Asus ROG Strix Z370-I Gaming @ Kitguru
- ASUS PRIME Z370-A @ Guru of 3D
- Gigabyte X399 DESIGNARE EX @ Guru of 3D
- ASRock X299 OC Formula @ TechPowerUp
- MSI X299 SLI Plus @ Kitguru
- MSI Z370 Krait Gaming Review @ Neoseeker
- ASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming @ TechARP