Hello X470, how do you do ... at benchmarks
Subject: Motherboards | April 23, 2018 - 07:58 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: x470, amd, ryzen 2, msi, x470 Gaming M7 AC, Pinnacle Ridge
The reviews for AMD's new chipset are starting to appear, for instance the MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC over at Guru of 3D. The new chipset brings support for DDR4-2933 and 3200 which is worth the investment for Ryzen chips. The board supports two full speed M.2 4x PCIe slots, with SATA trimmed down to a half dozen. Of the eight USB ports only one is Type-C but all support 3.1 transfer speeds according to Guru of 3D. The single LAN connection is backed up by dual WiFi antenna and there is even optical audio out for those special people who make use of it.
"We review the MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC. With the release of Ryzen 5 2600X and Ryzen 7 2700X AMD decided to add a new chipset as well, X470 offers a more fine-tuned experience for your Ryzen processor. And this MSI board, well it is just loaded with features."
Here are some more Motherboard articles from around the web:
- Gigabyte Aorus X470 Gaming 7 Wifi @ Guru of 3D
- Review: ASUS ROG Crosshair VII HERO @ Guru of 3D
- Gigabyte Z370N WIFI @ Modders-Inc
- Best Value Intel B360 Motherboards @ TechSpot
- Colorful C.B360M-HD Deluxe V20 @ TechPowerUp
- ASUS ROG STRIX B360-F Gaming @ Guru of 3D
- ASUS ROG Strix H370-F Gaming @ Kitguru