Subject: Motherboards | May 15, 2004 - 08:57 PM | Geoff Baker
Moving up to the newest hardware isn't always expensive. This T-Break review shows that you can get the high performance basics without selling the family car. The ECS 755-A2 can be found for less than $90 on your favorite price engine.
Quote: "ECS has been producing boards based on SiS chipsets for the longest
What sets these motherboards apart is the bang you get for your buck.
boards are usually priced at a lower end and provide all the needed
onboard along with reasonable performance. The ECS 755-A2 pretty much
into that category as well boasting the SiS 755/964 chipset for the
Athlon64 line of processors."
Here are some more Motherboard reviews from around the web:
- Albatron PX875P Pro@pcstats
- Gigabyte K8VNXP@Extreme Overclocking
- Epox 8KDA3+ (nF3-250Gb)@t-break
- DFI LanParty Pro 875 Revision B@The Tech Lounge
- Foxconn 755A01-6EKRS Motherboard@Hothardware
- FIC K8-800T AMD 64 Motherboard@Techware Labs