The Biostar THX1138 ... make that TH67XE
Subject: Motherboards | April 29, 2011 - 07:01 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: biostar, sandy bridge, htpc
Biostar is still kicking and is doing it in style with the Sandy Bridge based TH67XE. With a 7.1 +2 channel Realtek ALC892 HDA codec onboard, Firewire, 2 USB 3.0 ports, up to 14 USB 2.0, VGA, DVI, HDMI 1.4,DisplayPort and even eSATA this is one incredible HTPC board. Of course this comes with a price as the features leave few PCIe lanes open and overclocking is not good, though not overclocking an HTPC seems like a small sacrifice. Check iXBT Labs for more.
"Biostar currently offers as many as five microATX motherboards based on the H67 chipset. And today we shall review the most advanced of those, TH67XE."
Here are some more Motherboard articles from around the web:
- Intel Desktop Extreme DX58SO2 Motherboard Review @ Legit Reviews
- Gigabyte G1.Assassin Motherboard @ Hardware Secrets
- ASUS Rampage III Black Edition X58 Motherboard Review @Hi Tech Legion
- Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD4-B3 – One of the New LGA1155 Mainboards @ X-bit Labs
- ASUS P8P67 Evo Motherboard Review @ Ninjalane
- GIGABYTE G1.Assassin G1-Killer LGA1366 Motherboard Review @ Hardware Canucks
- Gigabyte P67A-UD7 @ Overclockers.com
- BIOS Option Of The Week - SDRAM Burst Length @ TechARP