Subject: Mobile | January 29, 2008 - 01:10 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
[H]ard|OCP reviewed the Powermonkey, a very handy device if you are on the road and find yourself with a gadget that is running low on power. It has a wall socket adapter that can handle around 130 different countries plugs, and can charge a huge amount of phones, PDAs and other mobile devices. There is also a Powergorilla for your laptop.
"Stuck in the back of a cab or at the airport or in a client's office with a dead phone or PDA? Power Monkey swoops in to
the rescue by charging up just about any mobile device you have with you. And a solar panel for the tree huggers too!"
Here are some more Mobile articles from around the web:
- Panasonic Toughbook CF-30
Fully-Rugged Notebook @ Digit-Life
- A DIY "cantenna" for your Wii @ Icrontic
- Fujitsu LifeBook S6510 Laptop Review @
- ASUS P750 (3.5G) @ Hardware
- Wireless Security on the Go @
- Samsung SGH-D880 Dual SIM Mobile Phone @
- Palm Treo 750 @ Techgage
- HP iPAQ 310 Travel Companion Review @
- VIZO Mini-Ninja Notebook Cooler @ CPU3D