Time to pull over and switch drivers, NVIDIA drops 418.81 WHQL
Subject: Graphics Cards | February 4, 2019 - 02:14 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: 418.81 WHQL, geforce, nvidia, driver
NVIDIA's newest WHQL driver has been updated to better support 3DMark Port Royal as well as getting ready for the release of the RTX laptops from a wide variety of manufacturers for those who love to game on the go.
In addition to improved benchmark runs you will also get the following.
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- Assetto Corsa Competizione - AFR enabled for Turing GPUs
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 - AFR enabled for Turing GPUs
- Life is strange Season 2 - AFR enabled for Turing GPUs
- NBA 2K19 - AFR enabled for Turing GPUs
- Space Hulk Tactics - AFR enabled for Turing GPU Software Module Versions
- nView - 149.34
- HD Audio Driver - 22.214.171.124
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software - 9.18.0907
- GeForce Experience - 126.96.36.199
- CUDA - 10.0
- Implemented performance improvements on multiple titles, such as Witcher 3. when using G-SYNC and SLI on Pascal and Maxwell GPU
Fixed Issues in this Release:
- [Gamestream][OS HDR]: Stream is not set to launch in HDR despite having HDR display attached to the PC and client.
- [GeForce Experience]: Share FPS overlay appears in the Twitter UWP app from the Microsoft Store.
- [G-SYNC]: Flickering may occurs in games if G-SYNC is enabled.
- [G-SYNC]: With G-SYNC enabled, after ho t-pugging a G-SYNC display and then a G- SYNC Compatible display, the right half of the G-SYNC Compatible display may go blank.