Palit Introduces Fanless GeForce GTX 1050 Ti KalmX GPU

Subject: Graphics Cards | February 6, 2017 - 11:43 AM |
Tagged: video card, silent, Passive, palit, nvidia, KalmX, GTX 1050 Ti, graphics card, gpu, geforce

Palit is offering a passively-cooled GTX 1050 Ti option with their new KalmX card, which features a large heatsink and (of course) zero fan noise.

"With passive cooler and the advanced powerful Pascal architecture, Palit GeForce GTX 1050 Ti KalmX - pursue the silent 0dB gaming environment. Palit GeForce GTX 1050 Ti gives you the gaming horsepower to take on today’s most demanding titles in full 1080p HD @ 60 FPS."

The specs are identical to a reference GTX 1050 Ti (4GB GDDR5 @ 7 Gb/s, Base 1290/Boost 1392 MHz, etc.), so expect the full performance of this GPU - with some moderate case airflow, no doubt.

We don't have specifics on pricing or availablity just yet.

Source: Palit

February 6, 2017 | 08:13 PM - Posted by quest4glory

Very interesting, I might get my hands on one of those.

February 6, 2017 | 09:45 PM - Posted by Mirppc (not verified)

Palit abandoned the North American market long ago so likely this will never come to the US or Canada. ;-; I had a Palit GT430 and when i emailed the European division for support on a problem with the firmware on my card i was promptly told that my card in my region was no longer supported.

February 8, 2017 | 02:40 PM - Posted by quest4glory

...we know how to import hardware.

February 7, 2017 | 02:26 AM - Posted by Manda (not verified)

Really? today’s most demanding titles in full 1080p HD @ 60 FPS? With all bell and whistle turned off I guess? And even that I bet some games won't even reach 60 fps (Can we sue them if it can't?) Honestly, their marketing language is truly misleading...

February 7, 2017 | 10:20 PM - Posted by Anonymous (not verified)

Is there a video card with that heatsink?