Keep your eyes peeled for FreeSync 2
Subject: Graphics Cards, Displays, Shows and Expos | January 6, 2017 - 03:19 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: freesync 2, amd
So far we have yet to see a Freesync 2 capable monitor on the floor at CES but we do know about the technology. We have seen Ryan's overview of what we know of the new technology and its benefits and recently The Tech Report also posted their thoughts on it. For instance, did you know that there are 121 FreeSync displays from 20 display partners of various quality, compared to NVIDIA eight partners and 18 GSYNC displays. The Tech Report are also on the hunt for a Freesync 2 display at CES, we will let you know once the hunt is successful.
"AMD has pulled back the curtain on FreeSync 2, the new version of the FreeSync variable refresh rate technology."
Here are some more Graphics Card articles from around the web:
- 31-Way NVIDIA GeForce / AMD Radeon Linux OpenGL Comparison - End-Of-Year 2016 @ Phoronix
- The RX 480 vs. the 290X vs. the GTX 1060 – Has AMD Neglected Hawaii? – 35 games benchmarked @ BabelTechReviews
- The Perf-Per-Watt Of NVIDIA Fermi To Pascal, AMD R700 To Polaris With Newest Linux Drivers @ Phoronix
- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1070 AMP! Graphics Card @ Custom PC Review
- ASUS STRIX GTX 1060 O6G GAMING @ [H]ard|OCP