The GTX 1080 Ti reviews are here; the card not so much
Subject: Graphics Cards | March 9, 2017 - 01:53 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: 1080 ti, geforce, gp102, gtx 1080 ti, nvidia, pascal
As you have probably noticed from our front page, today is the day we can see how the GTX 1080 Ti performs in reviewers systems. The unfortunate news is that you can't buy one yet nor do we know when you will be able to spend the $699 it will cost to order one. We can share the performance with you, once again NVIDIA's Ti model takes the top spot out performing even the $1200 TITAN X. As for overclocking the reference model, as we have not had a chance to test any cards with third party cooler on them, [H]ard|OCP were able to increase the GPU frequency over 200MHz to 1967-1987MHz in game and push the memory to 12GHz, somewhat better than what Ryan was able to. Check out their full review here, with many more just below.
"NVIDIA is launching the fastest video card it offers for gaming today in the new $699 GeForce GTX 1080 Ti. We will take this video card and test it against the GeForce GTX 1080 and GeForce GTX TITAN X at 1440p and 4K resolutions to find out how it compares. Is it really faster than a $1200 GeForce GTX TITAN X Pascal?"
Here are some more Graphics Card articles from around the web:
- Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 Ti @ The Tech Report
- Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti review: The fastest graphics card, again @ Ars Technica
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition 11 GB @ techPowerUp
- The NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti 11GB Review @ Hardware Canucks
- Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition 11GB @ Kitguru
- The GTX 1080 Ti Performance Review vs. the TITAN XP & the GTX 1080 @ BabelTechReviews
- Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti CPU Showdown: i7 7700k Vs Ryzen R7 1800x Vs i7 5820k @ eTeknix
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB @ eTeknix
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Review: A Look At 4K & Ultrawide Gaming @ Techgage
- MSI GeForce GTX 1060 Armor OC 6 GB @ techPowerUp