Frame Time Monday; this time with the GTX 1080
Subject: Graphics Cards | June 27, 2016 - 04:55 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: pascal, nvidia, GTX 1080, gtx, GP104, geforce, founders edition
You have already seen our delve into the frame times provided by the GTX 1080 but perhaps you would like another opinion. The Tech Report also uses the FCAT process which we depend upon to bring you frame time data, however they present the data in a slightly different way which might help you to comprehend the data. They also included Crysis 3 to ensure that the card can indeed play it. Check out their full review here.
"Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 is the company's first consumer graphics card to feature its new Pascal architecture, fabricated on a next-generation 16-nm process. We dig deep into the GTX 1080 to see what the confluence of these advances means for the high-end graphics market."
Here are some more Graphics Card articles from around the web:
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming Review @HiTech Legion
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 SLI @ techPowerUp
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Review: A Look At 1440p, 4K & Ultrawide Gaming @ Techgage
- Asus Republic Of Gamers Strix GTX 1070 Aura RGB OC @ Kitguru
- MSI Gaming 3 and 4-way SLI Bridge Connector Review @ OCC
- Radeon R9 380 vs. GeForce GTX 960 @ Hardware Secrets