Would you touch a Green Cherry?
Subject: General Tech | March 8, 2013 - 02:29 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: cherry mx green, mechanical keyboard, model m, coolermaster, CM Storm Trigger
The Tech Report got their hands on a keyboard using a new type of Cherry MX switch, the CM Storm Trigger. This is a keyboard for the heavy handed, both the force required to actuate a key and the bottom out is significantly higher than any other Cherry switch as well as the venerable IBM Model M, especially the larger sized keys. That might be well received by those who find other keyboards to be spongy, or gamers who want the feel of a buckling spring on a better looking keyboard than the old IBM one. Check out the review to hear the keyboard in action.
"Cooler Master has released a keyboard based on a little-known mechanical key switch: the Cherry MX greens. We've compared this offering to an IBM Model M and another keyboard based on Cherry's more popular blue switches."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- ROCCAT Kone XTD & Kone Pure Gaming Mice Review @ Neoseeker
- Truly Ergonomic Computer Keyboard Review: One Month with the TECK @ AnandTech
- Roccat Isku FX Gaming Keyboard @ Kitguru
- Razer Ouroboros Gaming Mouse @ Metku.net
- EpicGear Meduza Mouse & HybridPad Mousepad @XSReviews
- ROCCAT's Kone XTD and Kone Pure Gaming Mice @ AnandTech
- ROCCAT Kone XTD 8200DPI Wired Gaming Mouse Review @ Legit Reviews
- Revisiting the CM Storm Trigger Mechanical Gaming Keyboard @ OCC