Vista glimpsed through open Windows
Subject: General Tech | October 10, 2005 - 06:44 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
CoolTechZone has a huge write up on the changes you will see from Vista Beta 1 to Vista Beta 2. If you want to know what to expect, or to see how the OS changes during Beta testing, then they've got your answers.
"At the recent PDC, Microsoft started a new way of launching software, and we aren't complaining. The deal is that it'll showcase a monthly update to Vista, which would show progress from the last month in terms of added functionality, features, and graphics in addition to additional functionality. This is an excellent method as it allows Microsoft to gauge developer mood as well as check out how well the features are received overall."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Microsoft Vista Build 5231 Leak w/ Screenshot @ MS Vista Forum
- Send the Right Message to Game Companies @ TweakGuides.com
- The Story Of The First Internet Worm @ The TechZone
- More Power, Do We Really Need It? @ ThinkComputers.org
- Coolmax 24-pin PSU Tester Review @ Virtual-Hideout
- October Giveaway - HighSpeed PC Tech Station @ XYZ Computing