Strap balloons to a tank and go flying, Just Cause you can
Subject: General Tech | September 26, 2018 - 03:24 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: gaming, just cause 4
We are still a while out before the release of Just Cause 4, currently it is set to launch on Dec. 4th and we haven't heard anything about possible delays. There is enough of the game finished to show off what's new and you can enjoy a video with over 15 minutes of game play at Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN. The physics for the parachute and wing suit look vastly improved but that is nothing compared to some of the other stunts Rico was shown pulling off. For instance you can shoot the propane tank under a food cart and send it sailing, along with yourself if you are quick enough with the grappling hook, but it is the flying tank that really looks to be the most amusing of what was shown.
"A new 19-minute gameplay video of Just Cause 4 shows the devs larking about flying, gliding, shooting, detonating, turning a tank into an airship using balloons, and somehow repurposing a radar tower as a car-launching catapult."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Star Control: Origins Review @ OCC
- Space adventure reboot Star Control: Origins launches into the boundless void today @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Humble Game Development Bundle
- Jagged Alliance: Rage delayed only one day before launch @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Nvidia shows off Metro Exodus RTX real-time extended demo @ HEXUS
- Valkyria Chronicles 4 is out now @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN