Sit back and read about the Vertagear Triigger 350 Special Edition Gaming Chair
Subject: General Tech | May 19, 2017 - 02:02 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: vertagear, Triigger 350 Special Edition, gaming chair
We now know the real reason Kyle agreed to getting a red stripe in his hair; so he can match the chair he is sitting in. He has been resting his laurels on the Vertagear Triigger 350 Special Edition for the past few months and has published a review of his experiences. This 55lb beast is constructed of aluminium, mesh and calf leather with hubless caster type wheels which turned out to work and look good. If you are in the market for a high end gaming chair you should check out the full review, especially the last page where he answers numerous questions asked by his forum members.
"What happens when you rope yourself in to doing a gaming chair review? You take your time, do it right, and make sure your butt spends at least a few months in the chair before you write your review. My butt has been in the VertaGear Triigger 350 Gaming Chair for over 3 months, and here are my thoughts."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Google risks leaving the rest of the world behind with an I/O full of 'US only' @ The Inquirer
- ReactOS 0.4.5 Released @ Slashdot
- Dell BIOS update borks PCs @ The Register
- More people infected by recent WCry worm can unlock PCs without paying ransom @ Ars Technica
- Guess who's getting fat off DRAM shortages? Yep, the DRAM makers @ The Register
- Microsoft confirms Linux distros and other cools stuff won't run on Windows 10 S @ The Inquirer
- The real battle of Android's future – who controls the updates @ The Register
- CHJGD 21000mAh Magnus Opus Premium Powerbank Review @ NikKTech