Remember when steganography was going to be used for good?
Subject: General Tech | January 25, 2019 - 12:55 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: steganography, Java, security, ios, VeryMal
If you are interested in how VeryMal works, The Register has a good write up here.
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Intel reports 13% revenues growth for 2018 @ DigiTime
- Facebook to combine Instagram, WhatsApp and Messenger @ The Inquirer
- Nintendo throws out Metroid Prime 4 work, restarts with Retro Studios @ Ars Technica
- More money than sense? Turn your iPhone into a spoon with the Kickstarter nobody asked for @ The Inquirer
- Hole-punch, foldable screens rising as new handset designs @ DigiTimes
- Intel Is Working On A Vulkan Overlay Layer, Inspired By Gallium3D HUD @ Slashdot
- You're an admin! You're an admin! You're all admins, thanks to this Microsoft Exchange zero-day and exploit @ The Register
- Windows Server 2019 vs. Linux vs. FreeBSD Gigabit & 10GbE Networking Performance @ Phoronix
- Sprint subscribers: What do your updated iPhone and Tonga have in common? Both are cut off from the world @ The Register