Remember when Fallout was an isometric RPG? Want a Fallout 1.5?
Subject: General Tech | July 20, 2016 - 02:54 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: fallout resurrection, kick ass, fallout 1.5
The crew over at Resurrection Team have been working for a decade on a new Fallout game based on the Fallout 2 engine. Originally released in Czech, they have recently released the English translation, for free for anyone to use as long as you have Fallout 2. That should not be overly hard, GoG gave it away for free not too long ago and currently sell it for $10, Steam about the same. The mod sounds fairly big, the original version had 2,471,214 text characters, 80 maps and 736 scripts.
If you haven't already started downloading it, check out what Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN thought about it and see if that convinces you.
"We’ve worked on Resurrection for more than 10 years. We worked for two-and-a-half years on the English translation after that. All of us have worked on Resurrection in our free time."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- The Secret Ending To Inside: How To Find All The Orbs @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Cyborg Pals: Satellite Reign Launches Co-op Mode @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- EA publishes Star Wars Battlefront: Death Star DLC trailer @ HEXUS
- Humble 2K Bundle 2: $15 tier buys Battleborn and Borderlands:TPS @ HEXUS
- Surface To Air Laser Fights: No Man’s Sky @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Life Is Strange Episode 1 Going Free Tomorrow @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN