Pre-order to get a severed arm skin ... tempting Bloodlines 2, tempting
Subject: General Tech | March 27, 2019 - 05:19 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: vampire the masquerade, paradox, gaming, bloodlines 2
When last we visited The World of Darkness, it was a list of mods for the original Bloodlines game which was released back in November of 2004. You can try but an antediluvian game such as this is still going to look rather graphically dated, what we really needed is a new game. That is exactly what we are getting from Paradox Interactive, with the announcement of Bloodlines 2 as well as the release of a trailer. The development team includes Brian Mitsoda, who was a designer and writer for the original.
Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN got a look at the demo, and like anyone whom spent some of their younger years playing in White Wolf's World of Darkness should be, they are rather stoked.
"More than that, I have seen, hands off, the first half an hour of it and have spoken to senior writer Cara Ellison (late of this RPS parish), as well as Hardsuit Labs co-founder Andy Kipling, and narrative lead Brian Mitsoda. "
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- I played 11 Assassin’s Creed games in 11 years, and Odyssey made them all worth it @ Ars Technica
- Civilization VI explains what it's tracking about you and why @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider: A Ray Tracing Investigation @ TechSpot
- The Division 2 PC graphics performance: How to get the best settings @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Humble Hot Date Bundle
- Bethesda return to Steam with Rage 2, Doom Eternal and Fallout 76 @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Hitman 2 Hantu Port update includes DX12 support @ HEXUS
- Myst studio Cyan crowdfunding new adventure Firmament @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood goes tag-team Nazi-hunting in July @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN