Podcast #386 - Logitech G810, Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX, GTX 980 Ti VR Edition and more!

Subject: General Tech | February 11, 2016 - 12:27 PM |
Tagged: vr edition, video, UMC, ue4, podcast, phanteks, nvidia, logitech, GTX 980 Ti, g810, evga, enthoo evolv itx, asrtock, arm, amd, 28HPCU

PC Perspective Podcast #386 - 02/10/2016

Join us this week as we discuss the Logitech G810, Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX, GTX 980 Ti VR Edition and more!

You can subscribe to us through iTunes and you can still access it directly through the RSS page HERE.

The URL for the podcast is: http://pcper.com/podcast - Share with your friends!

Hosts: Ryan Shrout, Jeremy Hellstrom, Josh Walrath, and Allyn Malventano

Program length: 1:30:34

1. Week in Review:
  2. 0:36:45 This week’s podcast is brought to you by Casper. Use code PCPER at checkout for $50 towards your order!
  3. News items of interest:
  4. Hardware/Software Picks of the Week
  5. Closing/outro

Subscribe to the PC Perspective YouTube Channel for more videos, reviews and podcasts!!

February 11, 2016 | 01:34 PM - Posted by Anonymous (not verified)

The YouTube is not working!

February 11, 2016 | 02:33 PM - Posted by Anonymous (not verified)

I was watching live last night on pcper.com/live, and the cycling advertisements at the top and the bottom-right kept freezing the stream, forcing me to reload it every time they cycled. Next week I'll try to watch on Twitch instead and see if that improves things, but I thought someone ought to know about it. I don't know if anyone else had similar issues or not.

February 11, 2016 | 02:50 PM - Posted by Ryan Shrout

Not sure what that was...haven't had any other reports of this and we have used that system for well over a year. Sorry about that!

February 11, 2016 | 05:19 PM - Posted by Anonymous (not verified)

It's alright, I'm not sure a "sorry" is necessary. I probably could have turned on ABP and solved the issue but I like PCPer and so I keep you on my whitelist. I just thought that if anyone else had had such an issue, maybe it was fixable, but hadn't been noticed yet.

Such is life on the Internet. Like the good Mr. Walrath, I'm on Charter, so it could well have been something stupid on my internet connection.

I'll give it a shot on Twitch next week, or I'll watch from my chair instead of laying on my couch. Just wanted to throw out the heads up.

Thanks again, all of you guys. :)

February 11, 2016 | 05:24 PM - Posted by Ryan Shrout

Thanks for keeping us on the whitelist - much appreciated.

Let me know if it happens during next week's show.

February 11, 2016 | 05:37 PM - Posted by Anonymous (not verified)

Will do, sir. Thank you again. :)

February 11, 2016 | 03:34 PM - Posted by Ghostmop

Lots of good hot tub tips. Thanks.

February 13, 2016 | 07:45 PM - Posted by djotter

What did you cut out between the Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX Enclosure Review and the Cassper sponsor spot??

February 14, 2016 | 01:01 AM - Posted by Anonymous (not verified)

One of Ryan's computers crashed, the one that he had all the tabs open on.

February 14, 2016 | 01:04 AM - Posted by Anonymous (not verified)

At least I *think* that was that cut. There were two. I can't remember what the other one was. Looking at it again, the crashed laptop might've been the second one.