Podcast #327 - NVIDIA MFAA, Corsair's Neutron XT SSD, New Dell 4K Monitors

Subject: General Tech | November 20, 2014 - 02:40 PM |
Tagged: podcast, video, msi, am3+, windows 10, Inateck, corsair, Neutron XT, nvidia, mfaa, shield, grid, gigabyte, raptr, Dell 4K

PC Perspective Podcast #327 - 11/20/2014

Join us this week as we discuss NVIDIA MFAA, Corsair's Neutron XT SSD, New Dell 4K Monitors

You can subscribe to us through iTunes and you can still access it directly through the RSS page HERE.

The URL for the podcast is: http://pcper.com/podcast - Share with your friends!

• iTunes - Subscribe to the podcast directly through the iTunes Store
  • RSS - Subscribe through your regular RSS reader
  • MP3 - Direct download link to the MP3 file

Hosts: Ryan Shrout, Jeremy Hellstrom, Josh Walrath, and Allyn Malventano

Subscribe to the PC Perspective YouTube Channel for more videos, reviews and podcasts!!

November 20, 2014 | 03:31 PM - Posted by Anonymous (not verified)

Can you stream it to twitch or youtube so that the video is uploaded when the stream is done? I know that you have to make the time codes but maybe a raw video could be streamed.

November 20, 2014 | 04:22 PM - Posted by Ryan Shrout

We actually stream to BOTH YouTube and Twitch.

November 20, 2014 | 07:08 PM - Posted by Anonymous (not verified)

I know that you stream on both but I can never find the video archive on twitch or youtube. I just finished the podcast so I have had my fix for the week lol.

November 21, 2014 | 04:37 PM - Posted by Anonymous (not verified)

in the podcast at the end, Josh mentions that Far Cry 4 is running smoother than Far Cry 3 does. What video card is he using?

November 22, 2014 | 08:54 AM - Posted by Josh Walrath

GTX 780... I found FC3 to be a lot choppier at higher levels.  Now, the one thing I have confirmed with FC4 is that when you get on a zip line, hanglider, car, etc. it gets really choppy as well.