Play the other Battlefield for cheap
Subject: General Tech | September 12, 2018 - 01:56 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: ea, battlefield, battlefield 1, battlefield 4, origin
If you didn't pick up BF1 when it was released or during a sale, or you still lack some or all of the DLC then you should consider picking it up this week. The DLC, as in all of them, are currently free over on Origin and the base game is selling for $5 US. You could pick up the the Premier Edition for about $12 US if you are one of those who like to support the existence of loot boxes; which are supposedly not in the new Battlefield.
While you are there you can also grab the entire list of DLC for BF4 for free as well, though the base game will set you back $20 if you do not have it. Visit Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN for direct links or just head to Origin.
"Battlefield 5‘s open beta is over, but the battle for objective points is eternal. As promised last week, EA have made the DLC Premium Pass for Battlefield 1 free today and for the next week."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Battlefield V: It's not you, it's me @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Benchmark analysis: Battlefield V Open Beta: PC @ Guru of 3D
- The 16 surprising new games that made PAX West an absolute blast @ Ars Technica
- Redneck Rampage looks smarter but feels as dumb as ever with this modern port @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Dragon Quest XI Benchmark Performance Analysis @ TechPowerUp
- Quake Champions brings back The Longest Yard and some fun arcade playmodes @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Bandai Namco shows off Ace Combat 7's VR mode @ HEXUS
- Humble Unity Bundle
- Call of Duty's 'Blackout' battle royale looks epic in first trailer @ HEXUS
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider review: Fighting for my life and loving it @ Ars Technica
- Collective Minds VR Showcase PS4 charging stand @ PC Review