Phoenix Point suffers Epic mission creep
Subject: General Tech | March 13, 2019 - 01:56 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: phoenix point, gaming, epic games, Snapshot Games
Fans of the original X-COM will soon have a reason to visit the Epic Games Store, as not quite released yet Phoenix Point will be sold there, exclusively. For those backers who cannot bear the idea of creating an account, you can request a refund but if you don't you will get a years worth of DLC for free, not that we know as of yet what those additions may be. The offer does suggest that Snapshot Games is getting a good deal as the crowdfunding campaign fell short of a few reach goals which might be an indication of what the contents of the DLC will be. If you didn't back the game and are still interested you will be able to pick it up for around $40.
"Phoenix Point will launch exclusively on the Epic Games Store now for £36, although they are offering refunds for those who absolutely wanted the game on Steam or GOG. You can find its official site here."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Gearbox teases likely Borderlands 3 announcement for March 28 @ Ars Technica
- Subnautica: Below Zero delivers the goods in a big underwater truck @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Bannermen @ BabelTechReviews
- Humble Strategy Bundle
- Dwarf Fortress digging up paid version with official graphics pack @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Battlefield 5 Firestorm tutorial video leaks @ HEXUS
- Devil May Cry 5 Benchmark Performance Analysis @ TechPowerUp I