Patriot’s Viper V570 RGB, a mouse for bargain hunting gamers
Subject: General Tech | August 15, 2017 - 03:52 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: patriot, Viper V570 RGB, gaming mouse, RGB
For a $50 mouse, the Patriot Viper V570 RGB has a lot going for it. There are weights you can use to adjust the heft of your rodent, an Avago 9800 sensor which can be adjusted from 800 to 3200 DPI and eight programmable buttons without counting the right, left and scroll wheel. Techgage found the materials used in the mouse felt a little lower quality than other mice but not enough to overly concern them, especially considering the price though Patriot did not skimp on the feet. Check out the full review, including the RGB, over at Techgage.
"Have just 50 bucks to spend on a new gaming mouse, but feel anxious about the features you may have to give up? With its Viper V570 RGB, Patriot has your back. Despite its modest price, the V570 sports a weight system, RGB lighting (as its name suggests), awesome macro support, and even a solid software solution."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- SteelSeries' Rival 500 @ The Tech Report
- Gamdias Zeus M1 RGB Mouse @ Benchmark Reviews
- Dream Machines DM PAD L & XL Soft Gaming Mouse Pad @ techPowerUp
- Azio MGK L80 RGB Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review @ NikKTech
- Sandberg Hailstorm Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review @ NikKTech
- Aukey KM-G4 RGB Mechanical Keyboard @ techPowerUp
- Matias Quiet Pro Mechanical Keyboard @ techPowerUp