Owning the 2080 Ti is still a fantasy but this will not be the final leak of benchmarks
Subject: General Tech | September 18, 2018 - 01:07 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: RTX 2080 Ti, nvidia, leak, benchmark
A new leak has sprung from the green team, with a 2080 Ti purportedly showing up on some Final Fantasy XV benchmarks. The cards are in reviewers hands so it is possible someone slipped up on their NDA and these accurately depict performance, though this being the internet it is also likely someone is trolling. If true, the new card is almost 25% faster than the mighty Titan Xp, at least in a Final Fantasy XV benchmark. Unfortunately it will also cost more than a Titan Xp when it does finally arrive.
"At least that's according to results that popped up in a leaked database of Final Fantasy XV benchmarks, hat tip to TechRadar, in which the RTX 2080 Ti racked up a score of 5,897 compared to the 4,756 achieved by the Titan Xp."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Google Home Max @ The Inquirer
- Game streaming’s latency problems will be over in a few years, CEO says @ Ars Technica
- Amazon reportedly preparing to jump the shark with Alexa-powered microwave @ The Inquirer
- Top-5 notebook brands and top-3 ODMs see increases in August shipments @ Digitimes Research
- iOS 12, thoroughly reviewed @ Ars Technica
- ‘Vaporized’ electrons in graphene boost signals into the terahertz range @ Physics World
- Microsoft pulls plug on IPv6-only Wi-Fi network over borked VPN fears @ The Register
- Litter-Robot III Open Air @ The Tech Report