Only 10 days to train up for the Fragging Frogs VLAN #16
Subject: General Tech | August 16, 2017 - 01:33 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: vlan, fragging frogs, gaming, kick ass
That's right fellow gamers, in just over a weeks time you will be able to once again dedicate your Saturday to a truly noble effort, fragging friends, family and strangers in the 16th Fragging Frogs VLAN party. It kicks off at 10AM EDT and goes until the last player succumbs to weakness and falls asleep. Lenny is hard at work organizing the event as well as gathering hardware and other goodies for the giveaways.
You can't win unless you let him know you are coming by posting to this thread and if you don't set up Teamspeak then you'll never know if you won or not, not to mention that the day is a lot more fun when you are chatting with your fellow Frogs. The thread also lets you suggest games as well as providing valuable information on the event and getting your mods and patches set up.
Be there or be a pixellated block!
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Deadlight free on GOG as lucky dip sale starts @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Sonic Mania review: 16-bit return breathes new life into struggling series @ Ars Technica
- Arma 3: Laws of War DLC coming in September @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- No Man’s Sky version 1.3 is live, adds “joint exploration,“ more @ Ars Technica
- BattleTech delayed into 2018 @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Bethesda announces Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition @ HEXUS
- Wot I Think – Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- kaven tunnel into Total War: Warhammer 2 @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN