Need extra storage space for Thanksgiving?
Subject: General Tech | November 27, 2014 - 02:20 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: ssd, sale
The only thing better than a new SSD is one you picked up on sale and The SSD Review would like to help you with that. They have put together a list of SSD sales that have already kicked off, from the lovely price of $370 for a 960GB SanDisk Ultra II SSD which might not be the fastest on the market but is a great bargain to a Samsung 840 EVO 1TB at $360 for those who are willing to run the restoration tool to ensure they don't experience a slow down in performance. They also list M.2 drives for those wanting to use the new interface. They have their own Amazon affiliate code which I am sure they would appreciate you using but don't forget that PC Perspective does as well so please consider sharing the proceeds from your purchases ... or not, up to you.
"It's that time of the year again, when online retailers are dropping prices on products left and right. Over the past few days there have been some okay deals when it comes to SSDs in anticipation of Black Friday and Cyber Monday. However, today there are some very good deals on drives from all the big boys in the industry, mainly Samsung, SanDisk Crucial, and Intel."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- The TR Podcast 166: Reader questions, Asus answers, and our mobile recs
- Windows 10 To Feature Native Support For MKV and FLAC @ Slashdot
- Lenovo reportedly to start producing wearable devices soon, says report @ DigiTimes
- NVIDIA GRID Review; Game Streaming Gets a Makeover @ Hardware Canucks
- BlackBerry will pay you $$$s to be its friend and dump that iPhone @ The Register
- UK boffins: We'll have an EMBIGGENED QUANTUM COMPUTER working in 5 YEARS @ The Register