Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone .. need something to distract you?
Subject: General Tech | December 25, 2018 - 03:26 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
There are many positive reasons to game on Christmas, perhaps killing time before the next time you baste the turkey and yourself, to show off the newly unwrapped hardware you got or perhaps a family deathmatch tourney to determine who gets stuck washing the dishes. Steam have fired up their Winter Sale, with their own special advent calendar you can check out even if you don't pick anything up.
If you are more the bah humbug type, you should hang out with EA. There have been rumours stemming from a since deleted post which suggests they were only kidding about learning their lessons from Star Wars Battlefront II as microtransactions may be about to arrive in Battlefield V. After all, who doesn't want to pay $50 of real money for 6000 BCoins? On the other hand they may be worth more than the other B type Coins in the near future.
Here is some more gaming news from around the web:
- OCC Reviews GRIS
- Just Cause 4's first big patch is "just the start of the work" planned to fix it @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- OCC Reviews Just Cause 4
- Final Fantasy XV DLSS versus TAA IQ and Performance Analysis at BabelTechReviews
- Wot I Think: Fallout 76 @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Book of Demons @ TechPowerUp
- Steel Shadows @ TechPowerUp
- Ars Technica’s best games of 2018