Look at the pretty pictures!
Subject: General Tech | February 2, 2007 - 12:51 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
HEXUS.tv has something to show you, the new Crysis trailer, using DX10. Compression kills, but you get the idea of just what this game will look like. With their proprietary physics engine, you won't need an Aegia card, but as they suggest at the end of the preview, it might be a good idea to get your hands on an 8800.
"How about this for a big bag of quality visuals? The brand new Crysis DX10 Trailer, which includes a peak at the alien
baddies you'll face later in the game."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Bullet Witch Screens (Xbox 360) @ HEXUS
- Blizzard announces World of Warcraft
board game expansion @ Strategy Informer
- The Two Worlds MMORPG mode - details
inside @ Strategy Informer
- JAZZ: Hired Guns Trailer @
- Spore DS Revealed @ Strategy
- Sam & Max Episode 3 @ Strategy
- Warhammer: Mark of
Chaos Multiplayer Demo @ Strategy Informer
- World of Warcraft : Burning
Crusade (PC) review @ GH