Kinect and Wii and now the Gyration Air Mouse
Subject: General Tech | December 3, 2010 - 07:56 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Why should console users get all the cool controls, get your own motion sensing controller in the form of the Gyration Air Mouse Elite. At $70 the price is in line with high end gaming mice though a little steep for those just wanting to experiment with a new way of interacting with their PC. X-Bit Labs tired Left4Dead 2 with the mouse and were not impressed, but when they used it for Office productivity type tasks they were actually fairly impressed with the Air Mouse's performance. See if it is something that you might be interested in trying.
"There are different types of mice available nowadays. There are mice for gamers with numerous additional keys,
there are ergonomic mice for demanding users and there are small form-factor mice for travelers. How can one
possibly change a mouse and design something unique? Well, the company called Gyration installed a gyroscope inside
its mice in order to let them work without any surface. Today we are taking a look at Gyration Air Mouse Elite, one
of the world's first mice that can work in the air."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Mad Catz Call of Duty: Black Ops Stealth Mouse @ Benchmark Reviews
- Mionix NAOS 3200 High Performance Gaming Mouse @ Hardware
- Thermaltake EMP0001SLS Tt eSports DASHER Gaming Mouse Pad @ Hi Tech Legion
- Thermaltake Challenger Pro Review @ Neoseeker
- Gigabyte Aivia K8100 Gaming Keyboard @ Benchmark Reviews
- Thermaltake Tt eSPORTS Challenger Pro Gaming Keyboard Review @ Hi Tech Legion