Keep me searching for an atomic heart of gold
Subject: General Tech | January 30, 2019 - 02:44 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: Atomic Heart, gaming
You can now watch 10 minutes of gameplay from Atomic Heart, which is currently scheduled to be released some time before the end of the year. You don't get to see a lot of the game, nor are their much in the way of spoilers but it does give you a feel for the atmosphere, which is quite something to behold. The various critters encountered are fascinating and completely mysterious, not to mention the cow and chickens.
"I’ve enjoyed the look of Atomic Heart since its announcement last year and after watching a new ten-minute gameplay video I’m glad to say yep, I still don’t understand its whole ‘strange Soviet sci-fi theme park turns into horrorhell’ thing. That’s good."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Valve deem sudden Epic exclusivity of Metro Exodus "unfair to customer @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- This nearly-finished Zelda game built in Doom is begging for people to finish it @ The Inquirer
- Endless Space 2 and Endless Legend expand today, plus first Endless Space free @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Resident Evil 2 Benchmarked @ Techspot
- Wot I Think: Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- PUBG Lite minimum and recommended specs shared @ HEXUS
- Pillars Of Eternity 2 adds turn-based combat mode @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Humble Caffeine Bundle
- Subnautica: Below Zero thrills with its chills, even at this early stage @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN