It's like Skyrim ... with guns ... in space ... with a Firefly meets Borderlands feel? The Outer Worlds teaser
Subject: General Tech | December 12, 2018 - 02:56 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: obsidian, The Outer Worlds, gaming
The teaser trailer for The Outer Worlds certainly looks interesting, though one has to wonder in Obsidian may have tried to combine too many different styles into a single game. On the other hand they are responsible for the best of the first person Fallout games so we can hold out some hope. Even better is the news from Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN that even though Microsoft now owns Obsidian, the game will be released by 2K and not a Windows Store exclusive launch!
"Obsidian Entertainment, the studio behind RPGs from Alpha Protocol through Fallout: New Vegas to Pillars Of Eternity, tonight announced The Outer Worlds, a new singleplayer first-person RPG with a space-western twang."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- John Romero's about to make you a gift @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Smash Bros. Ultimate review: The best fighting game on any Nintendo system @ Ars Technica
- Wot I Think - X4: Foundations @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- OCC Reviews Darksiders III
- Conan Unconquered is an RTS coming from Petroglyph @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- The Best PC Games (You Should Be Playing) @ Techspot
- Humble Team 17 Bundle
- Ark: Survival Evolved creators announce Atlas, a pirate survival MMO @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Take a long look through the spyglass at Beyond Good And Evil 2 in action @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN