I'll bet you didn't expect that
Subject: General Tech | January 26, 2007 - 05:04 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Who could have imagined it? The Inquirer has located a computer store that stays open until midnight, and not just on nights when a new MMORPG expansion is released! Think of all those times you had to give up and go to bed because you destroyed a keyboard, and didn't have a back up. If this catches on, you'll never have to worry about that happening again!
Oh, and it has an iMac running Vista Ultimate Edition too.
"THE MONDADORI STORE in Milano is unusual since it has working hours until midnight. Just the place to buy a new keyboard or
other computer-related equipment after hours.
However, while Lorenzo was busy buying a Logitech keyboard for his shiny new Mac, and Enrico was just hanging out with his
hands in his pockets, yours truly found himself in a state of shock.
There were several Apple computers on display, but the most prominent one, an iMac with a 24-inch didn't run Mac OS X, but
rather soon-to-be-released Windows Vista, in its Ultimate Edition."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- About OHM and his LAW @
- HOW TO - How to read a
resistor (PDF) @ MAKE:Blog
- HOW TO - Uncap/open various
integrated circuits @ MAKE:Blog
- BSD goes live with FreeSBIE 2.0 @
- Penryn to have HT @ The Inquirer
- Kurumin Linux 7.0 Light @ Phoronix
- HydraIRC @ PC Mechanic
- Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2007 @ PC
- Study Finds IE7 + EV SSL Won't Stop
Phishing @ Slashdot
- IBM donates new privacy tool to open-source @ CNET
- Improving Skype Audio in Windows @ Bigbruin
- Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit Review @ OCModShop
- SMC SMCWBR14-N 802.11n
(Draft 1.0) Wireless Broadband Router @ Hardware Zone
- HTC S620 Smartphone @ Hardware Zone
- PS2 DecalGirl Skins Review
(Playstation 2) @ Rbconsoles
- Microsoft Office 2007 Review @ WindowsAtoZ
- Google buying Intel servers again @ CNET
- Cooler Master Aquagate Viva Giveaway @