Good news Battletech fans, Paradox will publish Harebrained Schemes new game
Subject: General Tech | May 17, 2017 - 02:56 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: battletech, paradox, gaming, Kickstarter
The Kickstarter for the new turn based Battletech gaming was wildly successful with 41,733 backers pledging $2,785,537 and now we have even more good news. Paradox Interactive, they of the continual updates and addins to published games have agreed to publish the new Battletech game. Not only does this ensure solid support for players after release but could mean we see a long lineup of expansions after release, Paradox just added another major expansion to EU4 four years after its release. For backers there is even more news, the closed beta will kick off in June and there is a new video of multiplayer gameplay you can watch.
"The long life of these internally developed games is a core part of Paradox’s business model, but the company is also expanding as a publisher. That includes not only third-party originals like Battletech, but ports of existing titles such as Prison Architect on tablet."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Best Europa Universalis 4 mods @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Prey PC Game Review and IQ & Performance Analysis @ BabelTechReviews
- Sega confirms Vanquish is coming to PC, releases 25th May @ HEXUS
- South Park: The Fractured but Whole coming in October @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Total Warhammer 2 trailer shows Avatar action @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN