Get some help choosing your next mobile device
Subject: General Tech, Mobile | June 18, 2014 - 01:57 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: Transformer, tablet, laptop, Chromebook, apple
If you are overwhelmed by the choice of mobile products on the market and are looking for a little guidance this article at The Tech Report is a good resource. Their staff have picked out what they feel are the best mobile devices from tablets to transformer pads to full sized laptops. You can choose between several models in each category depending on your budget, as the best solutions tend to be the most expensive. The budget models are nothing to sneer at though as even on the low end mobile devices pack a lot more power than they used to.
"Earlier this year, we revised the structure of the TR System Guide to focus exclusively on PC components. Our aim was to cover peripherals and mobile gear in separate articles. We posted our first standalone peripheral picks in April, and today, we're completing the set with our first standalone mobile staff picks."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- HP Machine: Memristor pioneer explains his discovery @ The Inquirer
- One in five SMBs refuse to let go of Windows XP @ The Inquirer
- Blackberry 10 to finally get Netflix app thanks to Amazon Appstore deal @ The Inquirer
- How to Control a Servo Motor from a BeagleBone Black on Linux @ Linux.com
- Unisys cozies closer to Intel, 'sunsets' proprietary processor @ The Register
- People will happily run malware if paid ONE CENT – new study @ The Register