Driving Force meets the G-series; Logitech’s Driving Force G29 leaked
Subject: General Tech | May 25, 2015 - 03:53 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: steering wheel, logitech, leak, input, Driving Force G29
A leak of Logitech's new wheel for gamers has shown up, designed to be compatible with the PS4 but also of interest to PC gamers who have picked up one or more of the recently released driving games. It looks to be based on the Driving Force GT and in the leaked pictures is a box for a shifter which could be good news for those who already own Logitech pedals and shifters as the are likely compatible with the new wheel. If your steering wheel is getting a bit beat up hold off on picking up a new one as the G29 could be out very soon.
Speaking of Logitech, don't forget to tune in on May 27th at 3pm ET / 12pm PT for a chance to learn about their new products and win a whole bunch of hardware, and use the form on this post for a chance to win a LogitechG G402 Mouse + G440 Mouse Pad every day until the live stream!
"The pictures first surfaced on Maxconsole.com, along with a copy of a certificate of approval, written in what appears to be Russian. There’s nothing to determine a launch date for the G29, but sometime during 2015 would be a reasonable expectation – people, including myself, have been vexing for a decent yet affordable setup for the Playstation 4 for some time now."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Sentey Lumenata Pro SP @ Bjorn3d
- EVGA Torq X5 Optical gaming mouse @ Kitguru
- SteelSeries Sensei Wireless Gaming Mouse Review @ NikKTech
- Zalman ZM-GM4 Knossos Gaming Mouse @ Benchmark Reviews
- Ozone Argon Advanced Pro Laser Gaming Mouse @ eTeknix
- CM Storm Mizar Gaming Mouse @ techPowerUp
- i-rocks Golem Series K50E gaming keyboard @ Kitguru
- Tesoro Lobera Spectrum @ Modders-Inc
- i-Rocks Golem Series K50E Scissor-Switch Gaming Keyboard @ eTeknix/A>
- Turtle Beach Impact 500 TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard @ eTeknix
- Turtle Beach Impact 700 Mechanical Keyboard @ eTeknix