Do you need to level up your GPU to play Company of Heroes 2?
Subject: General Tech | July 24, 2013 - 07:06 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: gaming, company of heros 2
[H]ard|OCP delves into the hardware you will need to get the most out of the sequel to the real time squad based Company of Heroes. They test everything from Titans to HD7870s at 2560x1600, adjusting quality settings to get the best performance for each card. They could all manage that resolution and for the most part managed to have almost all settings turned up quite high, barring anti-aliasing which required a drop in resolution to remain playable. Read on to learn more about rendered snow that you thought you ever would.
"Today we dive into Company of Heroes 2 and examine its real-time strategy graphics. We are using a full lineup of NVIDIA GeForce GTX 700 series video cards, alongside AMD's high-end and midrange video cards. This DX11 game looks to push the fastest hardware on the market to its limit with its demanding SSAA settings."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Adagio: Gearbox Re-releasing Homeworlds @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Satellite Reign hits their goal @ KickStarter
- Halo: Spartan Assault @ Bjorn3D
- Company of Heroes 2 @ eTeknix
- EA reveals campaign details for Battlefield @ HEXUS
- Hands On With Skyrim’s Falskaar @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Wot I Think: Civ V – Brave New World @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Zelda Total War Mod Hits 3.0, Unleashes Amazing Trailer @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Runescape Is Back, Back! BACK! @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN