Cutting the cord; painless or not? Corsair's HS70 7.1 headset
Subject: General Tech | June 1, 2018 - 02:20 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: wireless, stereo, review, music, HS70, headset, gaming, corsair, audio, 7.1 channel
In case you missed the launch this week, Corsair have released a new set of wireless headphones, the $100 HS70. Sebastian has already offered his impressions of this headset, slapping an Editor's Choice sticker on them but audio quality is quite subjective and you might not have the same ears. The Tech Report and others also tested these cans out, finding them as good as the less expensive HS50s without the need for wires, which was both good and bad in their eyes. Check out their review and recommendations here.
"Corsair's HS70 wireless headset starts with a proven wallet-friendly design and removes the potential annoyance of having to plug in a permanent cord when it's time to game. We jammed out with these cans to see whether that improvement alone justifies the HS70's higher price tag."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Corsair HS70 Wireless Headset @ Kitguru
- Corsair HS70 Wireless Gaming Headset @ Benchmark Reviews
- Corsair HS70 Headset @ Guru of 3D
- Corsair HS70 Wireless @ TechPowerUp
- HyperX Cloud Alpha Gold Gaming Headset @ Benchmark Reviews
- CORSAIR HS60 Stereo Gaming Headset With 7.1 Surround Sound Review @ NikKTech
- 1MORE Triple Driver H1707 Over-Ear Headphones @ Kitguru