PCPer Mailbag #7 - 9/1/2017
Subject: Editorial | September 1, 2017 - 10:24 AM | Ryan Shrout
Tagged: video, pcper mailbag
PC Perspective's weekly Q&A series where Ryan and the team answer YOUR questions about the tech industry, the latest and greatest GPUs, the process of running a tech review website, and more!
On today's show:
- 00:38 - The future of Vulkan?
- 05:00 - The end of Moore's Law?
- 07:57 - Is 4GB VRAM enough for future 1080p gaming?
- 09:33 - RX Vega64 for triple-monitor gaming?
- 11:28 - Why do we need 4K displays on 15-inch laptops?
- 13:27 - Watching 4K UHD Blu-rays on a PC?
- 15:04 - Why don't GPU makers build super expensive, power hungry mega GPUs
- 18:45 - Monitor refresh rates: 60Hz vs. 144Hz vs. 165Hz vs. 240Hz?
- 22:14 - How to allocate component costs when building a PC?
Source: PCPer YouTube