Wave your arms in the air ... dual and single monitor mounts from Echogear

Subject: Displays | May 22, 2018 - 02:14 PM |
Tagged: monitor arm, echogear

An often neglected accessory for computers are monitor arms, which open up a large amount of space on your desk and allow you to switch from portrait to landscape and back quickly and easily.  Not all arms are created equally and a poorly designed one can sour your experience and cause you to abandon them altogether.  The Tech Report have just tested two models from Echogear, a single monitor stand as well as a dual monitor option.  The mounting procedure is quite easy as well as adjusting their profile to fit your personal needs, the only area which was mentioned as less than ideal was the included cable management rings.  Take a look at the full review to see if that is enough to sour your opinion or if these might be the accessories you are looking for.

"Once upon a time, I had a sweet monitor-arm setup that proved such a hassle that I eventually put my screens right back on their included stands. Now, I'm putting my screens back on EchoGear's single-screen and dual-screen monitor arms to see whether the company can change my mind."

Here are some more Display articles from around the web:

Displays

May 22, 2018 | 04:56 PM - Posted by elites2012

its may be time for me to invest in one of these. im running out of desk space.

May 23, 2018 | 03:26 AM - Posted by Prodeous

Am I missing the link to the article?

May 23, 2018 | 08:40 AM - Posted by Anonymously Anonymous (not verified)

it's at the bottom right hand corner, looks like this:

Source: The Tech Report

May 23, 2018 | 08:45 AM - Posted by Anonymously Anonymous (not verified)

I've been looking at those or the amazon basic's(which are really ergotron) and both are same price and have good rviews for the dual monitor arm setup, while the single arm setup is a bit cheaper for Amazon's version. hope to get a set over the summer, really need the space to be freed up

May 31, 2018 | 05:04 AM - Posted by harry winget (not verified)

in this post, I know many things.it is an interesting post.if you want more then you can go throughhttp://itunescustomerservice.co/