Prolink PlayTV@7000 & More
Subject: Displays | May 11, 2004 - 08:49 AM | Andrew Kaiser
If you are an enthusiast or not, if you have a newer computer, chances are it's got more connections than you can shake a stick at. USB, IEEE1394, SATA, Ethernet, the list goes on and on. But one thing that is seldom seen is the A/V connectors commonly seen on TVs. It makes perfect sense to have them in place. With a TV tuner/PVR card, you can copy, play, and record audio and video between live TV/radio, VCR, DVD player, cassette player, digital video camera, security camera, and many other gadgets. Sounding better yet? Take a look at this review from Bjorn3D.
Quote: "With the PlayTV@7000 Prolink has created a great TV-Tuner card that would fit great into your own homebuilt PVR-solution. Add to that the excellent eDrive feature and a great Remote and you got a winner."
Here are some more Displays reviews from around the web:
- Samsung SyncMaster 213T (21.3in LCD) @ Bjorn3D
- Philips 17PF9945 17" LCD TV @ Designtechnica
- Samsung 173P 17' LCD Display Review @ ModSynergy.com
- Samsung SyncMaster 173mp 17 inch LCD HDTV Monitor @ Futurelooks
- Samsung SyncMaster 172X LCD Monitor Review @ Overclockers Club
- Samsung SyncMaster 172X TFT LCD Monitor Review @ Tweaknews.net