The master cooler itself, the Cooler Master MasterLiquid Pro series
Subject: Cases and Cooling | November 16, 2016 - 04:21 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: cooler master, MasterLiquid Pro 240, MasterLiquid Pro 280, AIO
As the somewhat repetitive name suggests, the Cooler Master MasterLiquid Pro series are all in one watercoolers for your CPU. The MasterLiquid Pro 240 is a one inch thick 240mm rad with a pair of 120mm MasterFan Pro Air Balance fans, the 280 model is also one inch thick but uses a pair of 140mm MasterFan Pro 140 Air Pressure fans to push air through the tighter fins. The Tech Report tested these coolers out and were pleased with the performance of both coolers, giving higher marks to the Pro 280 for providing both more effective cooling and lower noise levels when under load. Check out their full review here.
"Cooler Master's MasterLiquid Pro 240 and MasterLiquid Pro 280 CPU coolers bring fresh thinking to nearly every part of the closed-loop liquid cooler. We put them on the bench to see if those new ideas translate into chillier CPUs."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Cooler Master MasterLiquid Pro 280 @ Modders-Inc
- Cooler Master MasterLiquid Maker 92 @ Modders-Inc
- Cooler Master's MasterLiquid Maker 92 @ The Tech Report
- Cooler Master MasterFan Pro 120mm and 140mm @ Kitguru
- CRYORIG A40 Ultimate @ techPowerUp
- X2 Rindja 8020 PC Gamer Chassis Review @ NikKTech
- Aerocool DS230 Mid-Tower @ eTeknix
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower @ [H]ard|OCP