The high powered and reasonably priced H100i Pro
Subject: Cases and Cooling | July 20, 2018 - 01:25 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: liquid cooler, H100i PRO, Hydro Series, H100i, h100, cpu cooler, corsair, AIO, 240mm, iCUE
You've likely seen Sebastian's review of the Corsair H100i in which he failed to provide the exact barometric pressure or even altitude above sea level, merely showing the delta between the base temperature and sound pressure of the room and that of the cooler. The Tech Report on the other hand offer you insight into the quality of the sound the fan produces as well as the pump. They also compare the performance to a different cooler, the Aerocool P7-L24 so check out their review.
If that doesn't satisfy your aesthetic desires there are more reviews below the fold.
"Corsair refreshed its closed-loop liquid coolers earlier this year with the Hydro Pro series. Those 280-mm and 360-mm liquid coolers boasted bold RGB LED lighting and a fresh design, and they turned in good performance, too. We go hands-on with the 240-mm H100i Pro to see whether Corsair can close out the hat trick."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Corsair Hydro Series H100i PRO @ TechPowerUp
- CORSAIR Hydro H100i Pro RGB Low Noise 240mm RGB Liquid CPU Cooler Review @ NikKTech
- Corsair H100i PRO LCS @ Guru 3D
- Noctua NH-D9 DX-3647 4U: A High-End Xeon Scalable Heatsink @ Phoronix
- SilverStone Argon AR11 @ TechPowerUp
- Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO @ [H]ard|OCP
- Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM Fan @ TechPowerUp
- Corsair Carbide 275R @ TechPowerUp
- be quiet!'s Dark Base Pro 900 rev. 2 @ The Tech Report
- Deepcool Gamer Storm Quadstellar @ TechPowerUp
- Thermaltake View 91 TG RGB Super Tower Review @ NikKTech
- Corsair Crystal 280X RGB @ Modders-Inc