A fan for your notebook & More air cooling
Subject: Cases and Cooling | May 4, 2004 - 03:08 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Want to extend the life of your laptop, or just dropped a lot of cash on a LAN-party worth notebook and need to keep your cool? Take a look at this little USB device from Coolmax, reviewed at Extensiontech.
"Overclocking enthusiasts love to keep their desktop PC's cool. But what about us laptop users? Sure, many companies have done laptop cooling pads, but here is one design I haven't seen before. COOLMAX has created an X shaped dual 60mm fan laptop cooler. At the very least, it seems to be more convenient than some of the competition with an integrated 4 port USB hub. Continue on as we look at this COOLMAX X notebook cooler...."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Thermalright SLK-948U Review @ ClubOC
- Thermaltake Polo735 - 3 in 1 Cooler @ Madshrimps
- AcoustiFan AF80CT @ bit-news
- Thermalright SP-94 Heatsink @ Envy News
- Evercool's Extended Cooling System @ HardwareHounds.com
- CoolerMaster Hyper 6 P4/K8 Heatsink KHC-V81 @ 8BallsHardware.com
- Thermaltake Silent Tower @ legionhardware/A>
- Thermaltake's Fire-Ball Fan @ HardwareHounds.com
- Dr. Thermal A8641-L Cooler Review @ OCCafe
- Thermalright SLK-948U @ Viper Lair